Our Mission and Values
Our mission is simple. To provide high quality work based training in order to develop the skills and nurture the talents of your staff.
The face of apprenticeships is changing. We are passionate about developing people through the apprenticeship scheme. Whether employers are looking to recruit and train new apprentices or develop the skills of existing staff, we have the apprenticeship training you need. You can find out more information about our story with this article.
The services we deliver are built around the needs of our learners and our employers. All staff within Ginger Nut Training are committed to providing the very best in apprenticeship training and work to a common set of values.
- Learners first – we work hard to assist our learners in achieving their potential, inspiring and equipping staff with the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed.
- Industry experts – all of our apprenticeships are delivered by industry experts. Through our membership at various industry steering groups, we remain at the forefront of apprenticeship delivery and industry developments.
- Committed to widening access into employment and training – working with employers across England, we widen access into employment, support career progression and help more people enrol on apprenticeship training with us. We offer free support for learners including CV writing and interview prep. We are proud to support the local councils, Job Centre Plus and Prince’s Trust to help young people access the training we provide.
- Partnership working– we only work with selected employers in the UK. Our employer engagement manager assists employers in addressing skills gaps, identifying training needs and making best use of their apprenticeship levy contributions. We create unique packages of learning built around their workforce needs and aligned to their strategy.
- Quality is at the heart of all that we do – award winning and quality assured, we are proud to deliver high quality apprenticeship training and have a robust quality assurance process in place to build on our success to date.