There are several careers available throughout Ginger Nut Training within our delivery team, finance, employer engagement or design division. You may also like to work at our sister company Ginger Nut Media on which you can find out about opportunities here.
In terms of developing the next steps of your career and becoming an apprentice with us we can help through….
If you are a parent looking for your child, a school looking for your pupils, a student or in fact just anyone looking to try out a week or two of work experience at an exciting and diverse company there are some great opportunities to get stuck in at our head office in Colchester.
If you are looking for work in the East of England and London then why not check our current employers vacancies here or you can ring up for a friendly chat. We are always on the lookout for fresh new talent for our employers. So if you have got what it takes to start a fantastic career then why not have a look at our vacancies board.
We are Hiring!
Experienced Freelance/Part time Internal Verifiers needed!
We have a variety of exciting opportunities for apprenticeship IQA’s to join the Ginger Nut Training team.
As demand for our services grows, this is your chance to join an award winning company passionate about developing people.
We work with a range of public and private sector clients across England to train both new and existing staff through the apprenticeship scheme.
Ginger Nut Training was born from an award winning employer, Ginger Nut Media, which is known nationally for its work with apprenticeships. Having won many awards our sister company also sits on various steering groups and ambassador networks.
Without limitation, duties will include:
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
- Design/deliver/mark & moderate
- Plan and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility
- Understand the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Support Assessment Staff to develop and comply with assessment standards. (Regular delivery of standardisations with assessors)
- Carry out live observations with assessors.
- Contribute to the evaluation of effectiveness of training delivered
- Ensure all supporting verification records comply with Ginger Nut Trainings Quality Assurance Procedures including Data Protection
The qualifications we currently are looking for specific experience in include:
- Business Admin – Level 4
- Management and Leadership – Level 5
- Customer Service – Level 4
- IT User – Level 3
- Marketing – Level 4
- Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 (general) and 3 (mental health pathway)
- Events Assistant Level 3
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Digital Marketer – Level 3
- Experience in internal verification of any of the above qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Internal & External Verification standards
- An understanding of how internal procedures conform to awarding organisation requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Driving licence and own vehicle
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the role please feel free to call us on 0207 495 5110