How Ginger Nut Deliver
Our training delivery is based on a blended model of one-to-one sessions every 4 weeks, with group sessions, webinars, online courses, video, and additional support as required. This means that our learners have the guidance they need as well as the flexibility to learn around the requirements of their jobs. We find that this approach reduces disruption for the learners and their line managers giving everyone the best chance of benefitting from the training and completing the course.
The course teaches learners to support marketing activity, implement plans and deliver day-to-day activity across different platforms and channels. To support their study, all learners are given access to LinkedIn Learning, including bespoke channels designed to support their apprenticeship and Perlego, which includes full searchable access to hundreds of thousands of textbooks to support study.
Training is structured around a series of one-to-one visits covering the following core topics:
- Basic marketing
- GDPR, legal, regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Social media and customer journeys
- Copywriting and proofreading techniques
- Primary and secondary research
- Positives and negatives of marketing
- Search engine optimisation techniques
- Customer relationship amangement systems and marketing automation
- Marketing metrics
- Budgeting and planning
- Current technologies
- Principles of Marketing ethics
- Brand Theory
Learners are expected to complete Google Analytics IQ to support their understanding.
Project Activity and Portfolio Building
Evidence collected relates to these duties and covers knowledge, skills and behaviours to help the learner build the experience they need to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
As part of their assessment, learners must complete a work-based project and write a 3,500-word report for submission. The project must be based on one of the following:
- Business specific need – such as a tactical marketing issue
- A specific problem
- A recurring issue
- A new business idea or opportunity
Gateway and End Point Assessment
We give learners mock knowledge tests and interviews to ensure they are ready for the End Point Assessment and know precisely what to expect at all points in the process. The End Point Assessment itself includes:
- Knowledge test – Multiple choice
- Work based project showcase – Including report and discussion